Xfinity, also known as Comcast Cable Communications, is a well-known service provider of Cable Television, Internet, Telephone, Home Security, and Other Wireless services. The company offers these services in different bundled packages that are payable monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
Xfinity has a large customer base of more than 20 million, thanks to its reliable service and prompt support center, however, there are certain issues and errors that some users face due to one or the other reasons either at their or at Xfinity’s end. One of such issues that users generally face with the company’s service is the Xfinity Error Code XRE-03007. When you get this error displayed on your screen, there are generally two reasons responsible for the error. It can be occurring because of a billing issue (like an outstanding payment) or due to a technical glitch at Xinfity’s end. To know how to fix Xfinity Error Code XRE 03007, go through the information provided below.
Guide to Fix Xfinity Error Code XRE-03007
In case the Xfinity Error Code XRE-03007 is appearing because of outstanding bill payment, you can easily fix the issue by clearing the dues. You can check and pay your bill by following the steps provided below:
NOTE: Make sure you have Xfinity My Account App installed on your mobile device. The application is available for both Android and iOS users on the respective application store.
- On your device, start by signing in your Xfinity My Account app using your Xfinity ID and Password. You can also use your registered email address or registered phone number instead of your Xfinity ID.
- Once you are logged into the Xfinity My Account app, you will be able to see your Xfinity account balance along with the due date in the Balance Due section of the home screen in the app.
NOTE: The display of the home screen may vary depending on the type of mobile device you are using to access Xfinity My Account app.
- Next, you will need to tap on View bill details & history option to get more information about your monthly billing statement. If you wish to see billing statements of up to 24 months in PDF form, you will need to tap on the View bill history. If you want, you can also take a print out of the PDF copy of a bill using a printer connected to your internet network.
- There is also an option to use the Touch ID function using your phone to view the details of your bill immediately. You can find this option in the Billing Preference
To Make Bill Payment Using Xfinity Account App
- In your Xfinity My Account app, you will first need to select the Billing option from the home screen.
- Next, you will need to tap on the Pay Now
- Then, you will need to select the payment amount and the date you would like to pay.
NOTE: In case your account is delinquent at present, you can use the “Pay another amount” option to set up a payment for a particular amount that helps you restore or prevent interruption of your service.
- On the next screen, you will be shown the Payment Method available for making the payment. Here, you can select a stored payment method or you can select a new payment method.
When Selected New Bank Account Option
- If you select the New bank account option in the Payment Method section, you will need to select the Checking account or Saving account as per your preference. Then, enter the Name of the account holder in the “Name on account” field and similarly bank holder’s account number and router number in the “Bank account number” or “Routing number”.
- If you need help with your account number or routing number, you can use the Help icon located next to the item with which you need assistance.
- If your billing address is different from the service address, you will need to select the checkbox next to “Billing address is different from service address”.
- If you wish to use this banking information for future payments, make sure to select the checkbox next to “Store this payment method for future purchases” option.
- After filling the information, press the Continue button, verify the amount that you wish to pay, and tap on the Submit Payment
- In case you would be making a duplicate payment (payment of the same amount using the same payment method), you will see a prompt that reads “Unable to Process Payment”. In such a case, you will need to wait for at least 24 hours before making another payment of the same amount using the same payment methods and tap on the OK button to confirm. However, if you have to pay the same amount on the same day, you will be able to do so using a different payment method for each payment.
- Once the payment gets successful, you will see a confirmation message on your screen. Simply press the Done button on this screen.
When Selected New Credit/Debit Card Option
- If you are using the New credit/debit card option, you will need to enter your card information and billing address that you wish to use. To provide card details, you can either enter the card details manually or select the Camera icon to scan your card.
NOTE: Make sure to verify the card details, especially when using Camera to add details. Do not forget to add CVV numbers as well.
- Once you have entered the card details, you will need to click on the Done
Upon the successful payment of your Xfinity bill, you should be able to clear the Xfinity Error Code XRE-03007. However, if you are still seeing an error on your screen with a message something like “Something’s not quite right”, you will need to restart your TV Box by performing the instructions provided below while you keep your TV turned ON.
For TV Boxes Having a Power Button
- To begin with, you will first need to press the Power button located on the front of your TV box for 2 seconds.
- Next, you will need to release the button and wait for the next two seconds.
- Then, press the Power button once again to switch on your TV Box back.
- The service should become normal within a few minutes.
For TV Boxes Having No Power Button (Including XG1v4 DVR TV Boxes and Xi5/Xi6 Wireless TV Boxes)
- Unplug the TV box for at least 10 seconds.
- Then, simply plug the TV Box back.
- The service should become normal again within a couple of minutes.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to fix Xfinity Error Code XRE-03007.