It has become quite important to get an affordable long-range Wi-Fi router in your home or office to get better speed and sufficient coverage. People generally experience poor network issues in homes and offices due to the unfavorable layouts. Plus, since the outbreak of coronavirus, the majority of individuals are working from home, school children are attending their classes online, and people are spending more time on the internet due to social disconnection to stay safe and healthy.
These various reasons have compelled most users to look for a WiFi router for long-range and uninterrupted connectivity. If you are also looking for a budget WiFi router, you can follow the guide provided below.
Tenda F3 300Mbps Wireless Router
Tenda F3 300Mbps is one of the most reasonable long-range WiFi routers that offers decent coverage and speed. The wireless router is suitable for small and medium-sized houses. The router offers an easy setup interface, allowing you to access the Internet uninterruptedly.
- The router offers 3*5Dbi external antennas.
- The user will get the IP based bandwidth control.
- It comes with Single Band – 2.4 GHz and offers a speed ofup to 300 MBPS
- Users get top-level security mechanisms, allowing usersto enjoy a Wi-Fi experience with minimal online threats.
- The price of the router will suit most pockets.
- The dimensions of the router are 12.7 x 9.1 x 2.6 cm.
- The product comes with 3 years warranty
- Suitable for small and medium-size flats.
- Users can buy two to use them in the repeater mode.
iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN 1200M Wireless AC Router
The iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN 1200M is a next-generation 802.11ac wireless router. It is considered one of the best long-range routers for your home and office. It can easily provide a high-speed wireless connection so that you can experience uninterrupted online games, online classes, and complete your office tasks.
- The router comes with dual-band AC technology (2.4 GHz+ 5GHz).
- It features 5dBi x 4 Omni-directional antennas, offering speed upto 1200 MBPS
- Users also get a smart mobile app.
- The operation mode is router/WISP/Access point
- The router offers MU-MIMO technology for better stability and optimized data speed.
- The product is capable of a higher data transmission speed of up to 1200 Mbps.
- The dimensions of the router are 17 x 17 x 2.4 cm.
- It has a 3 years warranty.
3.. D-Link DIR-650IN Wireless N300 Router
The D-Link router is quite eye-catching and helps you in meeting your complete Internet-related requirements effortlessly. This high-performance router allows users to easily share their broadband internet connection with almost all your devices.
- The D-Link router offers up to 300 Mbps wireless speed.
- The downside of the router is that it is a single Band router working on2.4 GHz only.
- The router is known for offering multiple operating modes such as Router/Repeater/client or repeater/AP/ Client.
- The router comes with the option of a guest zone which allows the guests to access the Internet instead of connecting to your LAN.
- The product has four 5dBi external antennae that ensure that you get ample wireless coverage.
- The dimensions of the product are 29 x 28.2 x 4.8 cm
- The product has a warranty of 3 years and includes components like DIR-650IN, Ethernet Cable, QIG, and Power Adaptor.
- It is capable of functioning in Repeater or WISP mode.
TP-Link AC1200 Archer A6 Smart WiFi Router
One of the best things about this TP-Link router is that it comes with 5 high-performance antennas that offer effective coverage throughout your home and office. It offers an easy configuration with the Tether App. Undoubtedly, Archer A6 is capable of offering a trustworthy and super-fast network.
- The router provides stable connections through its 4 external antennas and one internal, ensuring a stable wireless connection.
- The product features 5 dBi Antennas and offers extensive coverage through its beam-forming technology.
- The availability of MU-MIMO technology ensures a smoother network and provides easy network management with the help of TP-Link Tether.
- The Access Point mode of the router helps users easily create a new Wi-Fi access point.
- The router supports one mesh function by connecting different types of devices.
- It can easily remove Wi-Fi dead zones.
- The dimensions of the product are 14.4 x 23 x 3.7 cm.
- It comes with 3 years of warranty.
D-Link DIR-825 AC 1200 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router
This D-Link dual-band router comes with 4 high-range antennas offering users enhanced coverage. The router allows users to easily connect their different mobile devices and computers to access the Internet. The DIR 825 Gigabit router ensures faster downloads and smoother streaming.
- The router features four antennas and offers gives youa speed of up to 1200 Mbps.
- The router offers a dual-band feature(2.4 GHz and 5 GHz).
- The product is also equipped with an external antenna.
- The dimensions of the router are 39 x 25.6 x 5.4 cm
- Ideal for using on multiple devices.
- It has 3 years warranty
So, these are some of the best WiFi routers for long-range that you can use in your home and office.