Want to bring the comfort and luxury of high-speed wireless Internet connectivity to your abode? Aren’t you excited about getting hold of the best Internet service in your area that allows you to access the Internet from any corner of your beautiful house without additional charges? Are you looking for the best modem/ router combo for AT&T DSL service? This guide is for you.
What You Want to Know about AT&T DSL…
If you are residing in the area where AT&T offers its DSL service, you are guaranteed to enjoy super-speed Internet service. When we say greater speeds, it means you get to shop, surf the web, watch movies, and upload videos with ease. Availing of yourself the DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) service, you would easily be able to connect your home to the Internet over telephone lines.
Why Should You Choose Modem/ Router Combo for AT&T DSL?
When you want better connectivity, great speed, enhanced compatibility, easy installation, and save money, you will need a DSL modem/ router combo. With modem and router equipped in a single device, you are not wrong to expect a hassle-free connection. Since modem and router are almost similar devices, you would run into any compatibility issues.
Factors to Consider While Buying the Best Modem/ Router Combo for AT&T DSL
You can’t just purchase anything and expect high-speed, hassle-free Internet service. Take the following factors into consideration while settling down for the best modem/ router for the DSL service.
- Support for High-Speed Internet: The modem/ router combo equipment should support the AT&T DSL service.
- Flexibility: When we say flexibility, we mean the modem cum router combo device should be powerful enough to stream not just media and videos but also games and other requirements.
- Ease and Convenience: It shouldn’t pose any problem. Read the reviews and if possible, speak to people who have been using the modem. It should offer absolute ease and convenience.
What Are the Best Modem/ Router Combo for AT&T DSL Service to Choose?
Check out the best modem router combo for AT&T DSL below –
- Netgear Nighthawk Pro XR700 WiFi Router (Speed 7200 Mbps): Love games? Opt for a Netgear XR700 WiFi router that is designed for gaming. The bulky device should be placed in a good ventilated location to prevent overheating.
- Gryphon AC3000 Mesh WiFi Router (Speed 3000 Mbps): Go for the Gryphon AC3000 device if you want extended coverage for your ATT Internet.
- Netgear R8000 (Speed 3200 Mbps): The Netgear R8000 modem/ router device is recognized for its power and efficiency. You can enjoy videos and online gaming without buffering.
- Motorola MR2600 (Speed 2600 Mbps): Don’t want to spend much but want the best modem router? Go for this device that boasts 4 antennas. The sleek designed router has 4 Gigabit LAN ports to connect your gaming systems, smartphones, HDTV, etc.
Note: AT&T no longer offers DSL service. You may like to check the official AT&T Internet website to avail of high-speed Internet in your area.