Access a reasonable internet plan with speeds up to 100 Mbps in select areas starting at $49.99/month.
Cox is one of the leading internet service networks that provide services in the U.S. and delivers cable and fiber internet in 19 states across the country. Here you can access cable internet speeds ranging from 10 to 300 Mbps in selective areas, while a Cox Gigablast fiber connection offers internet connection speeds ranging up to 1,000 Mbps where available.
More About Cox Internet
- Get internet speeds ranging from 10 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps in selected areas
- Enable Cable and fiber-optic service with wall-to-wall Wi-Fi with a panoramic Wi-Fi modem
- Access up-to 500,000+ Wi-Fi hotspots near you
- Secure Cox Security Suite powered by McAfee included
Cox bundles plans save you money
Bundle Cox’s internet, TV, and home phone service provides reasonable and on-the-budget services to save money and simplify your monthly bill.
Cox Bronze bundle
Access featured internet, TV, and home phone starting at just $89.99/month
- Avail featuring internet speed ranging up to 100 Mbps in selected areas
- 140+ channels, including HBO
- 14 calling features with free HD programming
Enjoy Cox TV on every screen that you want
Select from a standard plan and feature your local channels and popular ones by utilizing the networks or upgrade to Contour TV for a bigger channel lineup and Cox Contour DVR options. Looking for more customization in your existing network? Add premium channels and add-on packs to your Cox TV service and enjoy unlimited fun with your selected internet pack.
About Cox TV Services
- Secure channel packages ranging from 75 to 140+
- Choose plans that include HD programming and 50 music channels included with selected plans
- Watch DVR recordings, live TV, and On Demand titles with the Contour app
Stay in touch with Cox Voice Services
Popular calling features and remote control system of your phone service settings make Cox Voice the best internet provider for you.
Cox home phone plans start at $29.99/month
*Pricing of the plan per month plus taxes for the length of the contract. Additional fees along with the terms and conditions may apply. The pricing range varies by location and availability, while all the prices are subject to change at any time.
Cox Voice Plans & Features Available For You
Cox Voice includes unlimited local and long-distance calling features in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Here you will also access your Cox Voice service wherever you go with the Voice Everywhere app. See incoming and outgoing calls with voicemail facility by using Cox Voice Tools. More than this, enjoy popular calling features that include:
- Block robocalls
- HD Voice
- Caller ID with calling name
- Simultaneous ring
- TV Caller ID
Know More About Cox Services
Our Allconnect® experts are the best in their field and do in-depth research on major service providers and the promotional trends that offers unique features that make us different from all. Our extensive research helps us to give an informed ranking of providers to help real consumers like you make the right decision. Consider the facility that includes availability, internet speeds, pricing, and Cox customer reviews before you commit to a provider in your area.
- Availability – Cox is one of the most-demanding cable providers in the U.S., and customers can find their service in up to 19 states. You can access Cox in parts of California, Virginia, Kansas, and other states across the country.
- Pricing Value – Cox creates competition with other cable and DSL providers in the pricing section, although plans with higher speeds might cost more than other providers.
- Internet speed – From 10 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps in selected areas, Cox offers a wide range of internet speed options that are suitable for every type of household. Whether you just use email or you are an avid gamer, there are different types of speeds and networks to support what you love to do online.
- Prioritize Customer satisfaction – Cox received an average 3/5 customer rating across regions from J.D. Power in 2018 and mid-level scores from the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) in customer satisfaction with internet and TV service.
Avail unique perks of service with Cox Networks
- Panoramic Wi-Fi – Get the fastest Wi-Fi network all over your home, even on the hard-to reach-spots. The Cox Panoramic Wi-Fi modem ensures a reliable and high-quality internet connection, no matter where your equipment is located.
- Cox Security Suite Plus – When you sign up for Cox high-speed internet connection, you will access and utilize free security software backed by McAfee to protect up to five devices from online security threats.
- CoxConnect app – Manage your monthly/yearly bill payment, features, and Cox Internet, TV, and home phone service settings from your smartphone/tablet.
How does Cox create competition in the industry?
Compare Cox services with the services of similar providers and access some help from our TV and internet experts at Allconnect to make better choices.