Get a Featured Internet Plan at just $49/month
CenturyLink facilitates customers with high-speed DSL internet starting at 3 Mbps and fiber internet speeds ranging from 500 Mbps to 1,000 Mbps in select areas.
Quick Glance for CenturyLink internet service
- DSL & fiber internet service
- Speeds ranging from 3 Mbps to 940 Mbps in selected areas
- Available for 15.8% of the U.S. population, as per the FCC reports
- Secure 59/100 position at ACSI – American Customer Satisfaction Index rating as per 2019 reports.
Make a Great Deal with a CenturyLink Bundle
Create a custom network of CenturyLink internet, TV, and home phone package to avail the right speeds, channels, and phone features to experience the best services at home.
CenturyLink Triple Play Bundles
Get Internet, DIRECTV SELECT, and home phone network starting at $120/month
- Access up to 10+ calling features
- Get the internet connection ranging up from 40 Mbps to 80 Mbps at your nearby locality
- 155+ channels
- Price For Life for your featuring internet connection and home phone services
Enjoy the perfect TV partner with DIRECTV
CenturyLink partners with DIRECTV and came up with the TV package, where you can pick your favorite channel, whether it’s sports, entertainment, or news that you want.
Quick Glance of CenturyLink TV from DIRECTV
- Prominent TV Channel packages ranging from 155+ to 330+ channels
- DVR facility up to five shows at once and get more than 200 hours of HD programming
- Get 55,000+ On Demand titles
- Access 2019 NFL Sunday Ticket included with the selected plans at no extra cost
Stay in touch with your loved ones with CenturyLink Home Phone
Choose and select budget-friendly CenturyLink phone options to stay connected to all your friends and family. Find great features, including unlimited nationwide calling, competitive international calling rates, and many more exciting offers.
Experience CenturyLink Home Phone Plan Starting at $23.50/month
*Pricing of the plan per month plus taxes for the length of the contract. Additional fees along with the terms and conditions may apply. The pricing range varies by location and availability, while all the prices are subject to change at any time.
Avail the Features of CenturyLink Basic Home Phone
CenturyLink’s basic home phone service offers:
- Unlimited local calling
- No calling features
- No contract required
- No long distance
A quick glimpse at CenturyLink services
Consider using CenturyLink services? We can help you to shop smart as here you can compare the available plans and services offered by the nearby providers at your address.
How do CenturyLink services stack up against other providers? Here’s our take.
- Availability – CenturyLink provides home phone and internet services in 35 states along with its partner’s widely accessible DIRECTV service. However, fiber internet services are still limited and vary based on your location.
- Internet Speed – CenturyLink offers internet connection speeding up to 1,000 Mbps, but only in certain cities with fiber internet. CenturyLink Internet plans start from 3 Mbps, and its additional tiers include 20 Mbps, 40 Mbps, 60 Mbps, 100 Mbps, and 1,000 Mbps.
- PricingCenturyLink DSL internet starts more than some providers for up to 3 Mbps in selective areas. However, faster speeds have fixed rates comparable to or lower than other providers. Plus, you get reliable services and its price for life.
- Customer Satisfaction – As per the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) reports, CenturyLink internet service scored 59/100 in the year 2019.
What makes CenturyLink best in the market
- Access Price for life – Get affordable service at your reasonable budget. You can easily count on the plans without getting locked into a long-term contract and enjoy the same monthly rate for CenturyLink services as long as you keep your selected plan.
- Security and protection service – CenturyLink @Ease® partners with Identity Guard and Norton, which will offer you security and protection options for your selected plan. You will also get a prominent service to access 24/7 technical support and automatic online backup support.
- Additional partnerships service – CenturyLink collaborates with major brands to provide you with the services that they don’t offer, such as streaming and satellite TV. Here, you can get special CenturyLink deals with PlayStation Vue, DIRECTV, and more.
- How does CenturyLink comparatively best to other providers – You probably have several providers in your area. However, when comparing CenturyLink to other providers, CenturyLink tends to fall below average.
CenturyLink phone and DSL internet services often cost more to the customers than comparable plans. If CenturyLink internet services offer fiber connection near you, though, CenturyLink fiber internet plans might be a better deal than competitors’ packages.